PHsPeed forum is a community of PHsPeed customers to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
The rules are as follows:
- All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold the PHsPeed organisation liable for any damages.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- Answers to many of the questions you have, may be found by searching within the forum. Avoid double posting. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at PHsPeed.com. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
- There will be no use of profanity on our forum. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-english speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations. Most of our volunteer members are very busy helping as many people as they can, and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
- The subject of the post should concern PHsPeed only. All abuse like spamming, offensive or inflammatory language, racial issues, adult material, advertizements etc. will lead to immediate suspension. Discussions regarding other products are not to be held on the PHsPeed forum. This includes your signature messages.
- If you have questions regarding homework, we will only help you with general concepts. If you are looking for a complete solution or answer, we will most likely just delete your post.
- No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Links in your signature must be unobtrusive and can not use formatting so that attention is brought to them.
- Member's display names can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
- Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.