In this we have added a lot of new functionality that improves the productivity of our tool even further. A few highlights:
- All files are now also saved in the backup directory. Within the IDE you can go to the versions tab and look at the saved version and show compares!
- You can add custom libraries. Put your generic code into one of the custom libraries and use them in all your projects
- Within the event PHP you can add your own functions that are generic and not depending on your events. So if you need a function that is accessed by more events, you can create them now easily.
- Within the event PHP editor new sections are available to make global declarations (ie. needed for 'uses' PHP clauses) and functions.
- The PHP editor is now multisource aware. Sources can be opened in separate tabs.